Wednesday 1 February 2017

History of Rock: 1980s decade

Hello again, today is the turn of 80s. If you want to read last post, please, click here. We're approaching to actuallity, I'm anxious to discover  with you all that Rock has to give us. In this post I'd like to talk only about some groups and grunge.

The 80s were good times to progressive and alternative rock. People say that rock died here but I don't think so, there were awesome bands, for sure too commercial but very influent to the actual society. I mean Nirvana or Guns and Roses that someones think they are clothes trademarks...
By the hand of Nirvana, "Smells like teen spirits" is their most popular song, into "Nevermind" we can find the mentionated song and other 12, of wich is important to mention "Come as you are" or "Lithium". Nirvana was usually grunge.






Red Hot Chili Peppers is the last group that I want to point out. I recommend personaly this group because, like the mentionated Pink Floyd album in last post, you can take part of the relaxing way with real themes or can't stop. Please, listen to them.

Thanks for all!








2 comments: