Wednesday 25 January 2017

History of Rock: 1970s decade

1970s decade was as important as last decade, it is highly probable that even more but for Heavy Metal. In this years heavy metal bands like Black Sabbath, the already seen Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple are developed. In next posts I would like to focus on Queen, one of my favourites but don't today, because as I see it the queens of rock need an exclusive post for them.



member of Queen.



We can see punk rock on the greatest Ramones and the charismatic KISS with their faces... Also, it was born funk near to soul, probably you think in James Brown.
Whereas Pink Floyd post "The Dark Side of the Moon", in 1979 they release "Another Brick in the Wall". David Bowie or Alice Cooper began doing glam rock mixing progressive rock.


I would like to develope all these bands:


  • AC/DC.
  • Motörhead.
  • Scorpions.
  • Judas Priest.
  • UFO.
  • The Clash.
  • The Police.
  • U2.
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd.
  • ZZ Top.
  • Etc.

Things that I have to say, I will talk about them. New wave and specially hard rock. It should be pointed out that Bob Marley promoted reggae in Center America, a great musician.





I hope you like it, continue reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment